In addition to a manual, each student should be provided with a pad and pens or pencils for jotting down notes and questions. Students should have a comfortable place to sit and ample table space to spread out their materials.
If you wish to use the PowerPoint presentation, you’ll need the following:
· A Pentium-class or better computer
· A keyboard and a mouse
· A sound card and speakers
· Windows 98, NT, 2000, or XP
· A minimum of 32 MB of RAM, depending on your operating system
· CD-ROM drive
· A Super-VGA monitor
· An overhead monitor projector
· PowerPoint 2000 or later, or PowerPoint Viewer
· A white board or flip chart and markers
· Plain sheets of paper
First-time setup instructions
The first time you teach this course, you’ll need to download the PowerPoint presentations for the course to your computer. Here’s how:
1 Connect to www.courseilt.com/instructor_tools.html.
2 Click the link for Personal Development to display a page of course listings, and then click the link for Career Development.
3 Click the link for downloading the PowerPoint files, and follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
Topic B: Frequently asked questions
1 Does this course map to any NETg courses? If so, which one(s)?
Yes. This course maps to:
· Career Development: Developing a Career
Course number: 43041
· Career Development: Excelling in Your
Course number: 43042
· Career Development: Professional
Course number: 43043
Topic C: Course notes
There are no notes for this course at this time.
Topic D: Additional information
There is no additional information for this course at this time.