Terms & Conditions Of Use
These are the terms and conditions of use for the Axzo Press World Wide Web pages (the "Axzo Press Site"). By using the Axzo Press Site you indicate your agreement to these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use the Axzo Press Site.
1. Copyright and Proprietary Rights.
This World Wide Web site is the property of Axzo Press, Inc. ("Axzo Press") and its licensors and is protected by United States and International Copyright laws. All copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights in the Axzo Press Site and in the software, text, graphics, design elements, audio, music and all other materials originated or used by Axzo Press at its site (the "Axzo Press Information") are reserved to Axzo Press and its licensors.
You may not reproduce, upload, post, transmit, download or distribute any part of the Axzo Press Information or information accessed at other sites through links made at the Axzo Press Site ("Other Sites") other than printing out or downloading portions of the text and images for your own personal, non-commercial use.
You may not modify the Axzo Press Site, Other Sites, or any material residing on such Sites. You shall observe copyright and other restrictions imposed by Other Sites. You may not use the Axzo Press Site or Other Sites in any manner that infringes the rights of any person or entity.
Domain names and trademarks of Other Sites, or contained in information accessed at Other Sites, are the sole property of their respective owners. No affiliation with, endorsement of, or sponsorship by Axzo Press should be inferred.
2. Responsibility for Content.
Axzo Press does not screen, edit or review material submitted by users. Axzo Press can therefore accept no responsibility or liability for any material which may reside in or is accessed by the Axzo Press Site other than Axzo Press Information. Axzo Press has no responsibility with respect to Other Sites. You may not link, upload, post or transmit any illegal, obscene, offensive or otherwise inappropriate material to the Axzo Press Site. You agree to indemnify Axzo Press from any damage, loss, cost or expense which may be incurred by Axzo Press as a result of the material you link, upload, post, or transmit to the Axzo Press Site. Axzo Press has no duty to review or edit materials submitted by users. Any such materials may be removed by Axzo Press at any time for any reason.
3. Exclusions Of Warranties.
No warranties of any kind are made with respect to the Axzo Press Site, Axzo Press Information, or Other Sites. Axzo Press DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE Axzo Press SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, WILL BE ACCURATE, OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. WE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDE AND DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE Axzo Press SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DATA LOSS OR CORRUPTION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS BASED IN TORT, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE.
All concepts, ideas, comments, manuscripts, illustrations, and all other materials disclosed or offered to Axzo Press on or in connection with this Site are submitted without any restrictions or expectation of confidentiality. Axzo Press shall have no financial or other obligations to you when you submit such information, nor shall you assert any proprietary or moral right of any kind with respect to such submissions. Axzo Press shall have the right to use, publish, reproduce, transmit, download, upload, post, display or otherwise distribute your submissions in any manner without notice or compensation to you.
5. Linking to Axzo Press Sites.
Axzo Press has no objection to links made from Other Sites to Axzo Press Sites, provided that you comply with the following requirements:
- You may not frame or alter the appearance of the Axzo Press Site.
- You may not state or imply that Axzo Press endorses, sponsors or otherwise approves your site or any Other Sites.
- You may not use any Axzo Press Trademarks or logos without the prior written consent of Axzo Press. The only permitted form of link is as follows [HTML available for downloading at http://www.axzopress.com]: Axzo Press, Inc.
- In view of the dynamic nature of the Internet, and the possibility of updates and changes, we request that your link enter our Axzo Press, Inc. Site at the home page.
- You must abide by all of the other Axzo Press, Inc. terms and conditions of use set forth above. For example, you may not reproduce or host Axzo Press, Inc. content on your Web site.
6. Export Controls.
Your use of the Axzo Press Site will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations that govern the export of technical data.
7. Choice Of Law And Jurisdiction.
This Axzo Press Site is operated from our offices in the State of Illinois, United States of America. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without reference to any conflict of law principles.
8. Limitation of Liability.
IN NO EVENT SHALL Axzo Press OR ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS OR CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR MULTIPLE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND.
9. Limitation of Claims.
Any action on any claim against Axzo Press must be brought by the user within one (1) year following the date the claim first accrued, or shall be deemed waived.
10. Entire Agreement.
This is the entire agreement between the parties and may not be modified except in writing signed by both parties.
11. Copyright Agent.
Axzo Press respects the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Axzo Press's Copyright Agent the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.