Please follow these directions to install your CertBlaster application:
Please note: All Microsoft Office 2007 and 2003 CertBlasters require that the Microsoft Office software be installed with the "complete installation" setup option.
These CertBlasters will not function properly if Microsoft Office is installed with the "typical", "minimal" or "custom" setup option.
You must have administrative rights to install. CertBlaster is made to function on a local PC only.
- Click the title of the CertBlaster you want to download.
- Save the program (.EXE) file to a folder on your C: drive. (Warning: If you skip this step, your CertBlaster will not install correctly.)
- Click Start and choose Run.
- Click Browse and then navigate to the folder that contains the .EXE file. Select the .EXE file and click Open.
- Click OK and then follow the on-screen instructions. In order to complete the installation, you will need the CertBlaster password.